Yule of Krills Yule of Krills

Catoblepas responds:

assikon klaineksia

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Excellent!

Really great stuff! But I have to ask, how in hell did you manage to draw this much in mere 5 months!? I gotta think the service there (Germany?, I saw some deutsch there?) is pretty laid back, as I was perfected as a killing machine for 9 months here in Finland, and I didn't have change to draw even half of that amount you did! Nevertheless, you did great job! Great drawings! Great Shad!

TheShadling responds:

Its in Switzerland.

Mountain Maniac Mountain Maniac

Carnage!

Love the pure fucking destroying madness!

Doodle God Doodle God

And the god created,

I've been playing this at background whole evening, time consuming but managed finally to reach the 115. It was fun but there would be nice to be some more gaming elements. But I like this Civ style of idea, differing in that being a (idiot)God rips off the chronological order that bounds humankind and makes impulsive and random creation possible.
So I really hope you push this project foward.

Cactus Cactus

Ever tried traditional mediums, pencil, oils etc.?

XwaynecoltX responds:

No but i thought about it,

~X~

Crusade Crusade

Well yeah, Gustave Dore is epic, but this is quite nice exploration too. I'm a big fan of Dore's style and I have tried to apply it to my own works (although not completely) and I insist that you push onward on these experiments. Use more detail, more time & effort, more patience and well have a solid gold nugget.

Cross Face Deck Cross Face Deck

Haha, this is nice! The upper part is fantastic, and the lower goes just fine with it. Only the red is bit too pinkish or light.