All 21 art Reviews

Cactus Cactus

Ever tried traditional mediums, pencil, oils etc.?

XwaynecoltX responds:

No but i thought about it,

~X~

Crusade Crusade

Well yeah, Gustave Dore is epic, but this is quite nice exploration too. I'm a big fan of Dore's style and I have tried to apply it to my own works (although not completely) and I insist that you push onward on these experiments. Use more detail, more time & effort, more patience and well have a solid gold nugget.

Cross Face Deck Cross Face Deck

Haha, this is nice! The upper part is fantastic, and the lower goes just fine with it. Only the red is bit too pinkish or light.

VIDEO GAMES 2: Ameja VIDEO GAMES 2: Ameja

So if I say "Eat shit!" you reply... ?
But yeah, I have to admit, I don't understand this, based on some sort of a game? Anyhows, that lovable lurker looks cool, is it your original design?

Chickenlump responds:

It's based off of the game Amnesia: The Dark Descent by Frictional Games. Please, do give it a look. It's very fun and not scary at all.

Page 22 picture book coloured Page 22 picture book coloured

Shiiiit! This is excellent! I'm finding many similarities to my own works, like layout and amount of details, although your piece surpasses mine in every field. But yeah, finding many intresting details right now, I gotta check your other works. Well done.

FaLk responds:

thanks for the nice comment :), i went and looked at your works, they're really cool! I don't think I'm better than you at all haha

Temple of Darkness Temple of Darkness

Nice

the severed head works nicely!

Thulcandra responds:

Thanks for the comment!

Are You Aware *Detail* Are You Aware *Detail*

Excellent

Nicely drawn! That text over there just annoys me so that I have to take one point off, not the context but how it looks on your great work. And great cause.

kyowell responds:

thank you, i kinda threw the text in for one of my other websites and regret that i did. :( i don't have the original file of the artwork anymore and have no means to get another photo so i'm left with this. :(

BOOBIE GIRL BOOBIE GIRL

Wow..

this might be the first time ever that I have to say, they are just way too big!!! Otherwise nice, there's something weird in the face...

HOLIMOUNT responds:

yeah your totally rigth hehehehe there way to big sorry i was bored

Sexay Yoko Pinup Sexay Yoko Pinup

fuck

You should have maimed her more, she's still making noises.

TheShadling responds:

You finish the job.

Red Riding hood Red Riding hood

nice

Like the girl, wolfs gleaming eye is bit too much, otherwise very nice.